Join Runnymede Muslim Society
This is due each May and covers 12 months from 1 May to 30 April.
- Individual - £15
- Student - £10
- Family - £25 (covers two parents and any children under 18 in the same household)
Making a payment
Please pay by online transfer into our Metrobank account, using “Membership 2019” as payment reference.
- Account number: 27608442
- Sort Code: 23-05-80
Please let us know you have paid by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have our pre-2018 bank details, please update them with the MetroBank details above.
Why join us?
If you're a Muslim, have an interest in Islamic or charitable activities in the wider community or just a common interest, we'd love to hear from you.
If you regularly attend our events or live locally, we actively encourage you and your family to become members, subscribe to our email list keeping you up to date with our religious, outreach and charity (Zakaat) activities, and where possible get involved.
Your membership fees will enable us to continue these activities, year in, year out.
What does the fee cover?
- Rent fees, covering hall or meeting room rentals including for Jummah, daily prayers, family iftaars, Eid and Tarawi prayers, meetings, formal training events, Eid parties and fund-raising activities.
- Our external khateeb during Ramadan.
- Admin fees such as signage for external events, stationary and web hosting.
- Booking fees for outreach events such as stalls at town fairs, festivals and libraries.
- Any remainder will be put towards our fund for a permanent Masjid.
Fuller details are available on request.